Yondu

Options
odjntrade2
odjntrade2 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
This isn't a fully thought out character but rather a fun way to introduce his yaka arrow.

First it is sheathed and Yondu stands out in the open giving the enemy a countdown tile each time they use a power as they press their attack on the defenseless target. The countdown tile increases damage dealt to Yondu by x damage for each such countdown tile on the board. When the timer expires it renews itself and remains on the board.

The cost of activating the power is decreased for each enemy countdown tile on the field and when activated it destroys all enemy special tiles, one tile at a time, dealing damage to a random enemy each time.

I see it as being a unique power best suited for thugs and the like.  Basically creating a cinematic view of what it looks like when he uses his power in the movie.  They line up to take him out and then he decimates them by flying the arrow through their formation.

I have no plans for his other powers so feel free to make suggestions

Comments

• Dccrulez
    Dccrulez Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think that the Arrow should be a passive power that deals damage, or maybe a low cost countdown tile ability that damage the enemy team and extends based on matches. IT seems like something he doesn't have to use with much effort.