Latest update

Options
Sobrann
Sobrann Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
well so called made for new players. Now the game is completely unplayable. There is no longer a way to get runes or whatever. Match up is **** up , lv 29 -30 against 60 wow great job really . Training grounds ... only expert decks against low players , well done.  Good  job   , soon there will be no players more outside of the old players 

Comments

• Veravanwhoop
    Veravanwhoop Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Now that qb is gone, it has forced the people with high decks into the games where us tiny people are trying to get better cards.  I'm up against the highest decks I've seen in a while.   Winning is near impossible now.  The master deck people have no where to go but among us peons.  We are drowning here!  I'm ready to quit.  This game isn't fun any more. 
  • Monkeynutts85
    Monkeynutts85 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Games a joke. They have done what they always do and made it unplayable. There is Zero fun with this game anymore.
    Sick of playing Combo / mythic **** every game in event where most of the players are definitely not being picked from decks in the event. 

The whole game needs balancing....but they cant as people paid for certain cards.... i don't even try anymore in events...why bother.... ur get cascaded and lose or some **** combo thing will wreck u from no where.

there are far far too many interactions with cards that make the enjoyment just disappear.
    i know some cards arw designwd to bw the shizz but when it is constant and there is NO variety in games it becomes stale soooo fast. 
  • AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What we need is a "global" ranking (elo or swiss was mentioned in other threads already) that is used to pair you with opponent that are equally "strong" in a certain range.

I guess an elo rating would be more preferable, but that may only be me.
    For reference:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system