Suggestion - 4* only pack

TheVulture
TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
While I'm sure that there are lots of people craving 5* characters, I'm personally not interested in them at all (level disparity + my gaming regimen doesn't get me any elsewhere) - however having perfected mt 3* collection I am now eager to start building some viable 4* characters.  :)

It's just so disappointing to save up 20 CP, buy a ticket hoping to bring Coulson & co. one step closer to playable - and instead hit the 'jackpot' of one of 33 higher tier covers that I have zero use for.

It'd be great to have a 4* only pack, maybe cheaper - but even at 20 CP I'd eprsonally chosoe it every time over Classic Legends.  <3

Comments

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Don't worry about Coulson. Him, Spider-Woman and Agent Venom are so common now, you'll get them leveled up in no time.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    An All 4* token for 15-17 CP would be fantastic.  I actually get a bit bummed when i pull Green Goblin or something, because i will likely never use him.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was thinking the other day about wanting a 3*-4* equivalent of the Elite Tokens. I'd be happy with something like this, too.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Don't worry about Coulson. Him, Spider-Woman and Agent Venom are so common now, you'll get them leveled up in no time.
    I have not pulled a single Coulson.  I am STILL on two covers.  Spider-woman all I get are pink covers.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    I have not pulled a single Coulson.  I am STILL on two covers.  Spider-woman all I get are pink covers.
    I'd give you some of mine, if I could. I really like him in Agents of SHIELD, but he's kinda weak in the game. I have the same issue with Spider-Woman.