Event reward NERF from the last update REMAINS in 2.0

Options
Yawgmoth
Yawgmoth Posts: 67 Match Maker
One of the few biggest reasons for the player outrage after the 1.10.2 update was a massive nerf of rewards across all events, and not only coalition rewards.

As we can now see from multiple different events, NOTHING CHANGED.

OGWII, Planeswalker Arena - no changes.
Breaking Points also at the same levels but this one is actually pretty decent (except for very low numbers of jewels for top coalition rewards)

Also there's not a single hint at any new events coming, so we should expect next week starting with Emergency Ordinances, Fate is Rarely Fair, Nodes of Power, then more RATC every weekend ... all with the miserable nerfed rewards we all hated.  

All old events with old rewards is not what we've been waiting for, right?

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, they did announce all the changes in 2.0 in advance, and better event rewards were nowhere to be seen.

Yes, they still suck, but I for one was expecting them to still suck.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    they say they listen to community feedback, but seriously, other than deck slots and some minor stuff with TotP where is the evidence of this? 
  • E1Q1G6
    E1Q1G6 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    they say they listen to community feedback, but seriously, other than deck slots and some minor stuff with TotP where is the evidence of this? 
    You just have to trust "it will change in the coming MONTHS."
  • Yawgmoth
    Yawgmoth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Tweaking a few numbers in events' parameters would be the easiest change to implement. The recent developments just show they simply don't want to upgrade the rewards in any way. Seems their strategy is to wait it out and let us forget that the prizes used to be WAAAAY better.

I hope most of us won't forget. 

I unfortunately don't have any screenshots of old reward structures saved, but there were many posted in the rage threads, I just can't find them quickly now to repost.