Brief Server Maintenance (4/28/17)

Options
2»

Comments

• parasith77
    parasith77 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Lost another match... it is loading and loading and loading....
  • PastrySpider
    PastrySpider Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    And the bug where you can't play because the game is stuck trying to claim a match is still there.  Game still unplayable.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Event disappeared..... 
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And now the whole event is gone... Broken Points?... I hope I don't lose the points I made on the first two nodes! D3, if that happens, at least have the curtesy of compensation. Thank you.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good... well done D3 and @brigby
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If the event has been pulled, that's a very good decision--and fair to the userbase.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I just received an update from the developers. The event will be restarted tomorrow morning.

In addition, the starting nodes have been fixed and reverted back to 5, and the lock on that one node has been fixed as well. (This was what caused the infinite loading)
  • DuskPaladin
    DuskPaladin Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby

Will the Nodes start maxed at 5/5 or 5/7, leaving us a leeway of 16 hours to play hours nodes like it is used to be for Inventor's Fair and the other events?
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @devs for once, and only once, you have done it right. Thank you for listening, once.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @DuskPaladin

I am under the impression that the fix down to 5 instead of 7 meant that the nodes will be 5/7, but I will double check.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @DuskPaladin

I just confirmed with the developers that it is in fact 5/7 at start.
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Thank you @Brigby, very appreciated.
  • TheZorch
    TheZorch Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Well the breaking points event is gone.  I assume it will be restarted.  Any word? And, after maintenance the game loads frenetically fast ( by contrast)
  • Brigby
    Options
    @TheZorch

Yes. It will be rerun tomorrow at 5pm UTC. The nodes will be set to 5/7, the left node will be unlocked, and the top node will be restricted to Tezzeret 2.
  • manabanana
    manabanana Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Seems unfair to have the node restricted to Tezz 2 since he's not in the vault and I didn't get him while he was there since I wanted soi packs and saving for ajani. No way I will get a chance at the top 50 prize.