How do I find which 4* will be cycled out next? [Solved]

DrDevilDinosaur
DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
question in title

How do I find which 4* will be cycled out next? [Solved] 17 votes

I mean, wouldn't it make more sense to list them in chronological order in the token odds info box?
58%
LegallyUndeadrixmithJangoLorePunisher5784Deadsider[Deleted User]PogobluewolfAzoth658broll 10 votes
hey, how many spider-man characters do you think we're going to get with Homecoming?
41%
carrion_pigeonsMeanderRoboDuckbonesmrbsandalsnopantsArix90 7 votes

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's the oldest one. This season it's Wasp, next season will be Spider-woman, then it's Cage's turn.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    I have a spreadsheet to track
    And now I do also, thanks.

I finally got Wasp to 13 covers thanks to Prodigal Sun - although I did lose two blue covers along the way. She's not champed yet - sitting at lv 229 - although I decided that I can probably afford to take my time on that once she gets cycled out.

Looking ahead at ThanosPvE rewards, I'll be coming into my 14th cover for Nova soon - so that's where the funds for Wasp's going away party are getting spent. However, I just drew my 13th cover for Jessica (Drew), but she's still at level 70, so I guess I'm hoarding tokens for another season or until I get that ISO
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean, wouldn't it make more sense to list them in chronological order in the token odds info box?
    This is how I will decide when I will open my hoard the end of each season before a particular character leaves:

OPEN    WaspJanet Van Dyne
    HOARD Spider-WomanJessica Drew
    OPEN    Luke CagePower Man
    HOARD GwenpoolGwen Poole
    OPEN.   BladeModern
    HOARD VenomAgent Venom
    OPEN.   MedusaInhuman Queen
    OPEN.   Captain MarvelCarol Danvers
    HOARD Riri WilliamsIronheart
    HOARD MordoMaster of the Mystic Arts
    OPEN.   Agent CoulsonAgents of S.H.I.E.L.D
    HOARD Ironfist
    OPEN    Cloak & Dagger
    Danny Rand

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    The MPQ subreddit wiki has a page on legendary tokens (that I need to go and update with the 5* characters) listing who's currently in, an estimate of their exit date, and who will replace them in tokens.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQuest/wiki/lt
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is worth remembering that some seasons introduce 2 4*s during the season.  Therefore, at season end, two will be replaced.  If we get two 4*s during the next season - which I believe is true (Gamora and Baby Groot), then both Spider Woman and Cage will drop out of tokens after the next season ends.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    It is worth remembering that some seasons introduce 2 4*s during the season.  Therefore, at season end, two will be replaced.  If we get two 4*s during the next season - which I believe is true (Gamora and Baby Groot), then both Spider Woman and Cage will drop out of tokens after the next season ends.
    It depends a bit on how the releases are organized. If it is one release every two weeks as is customary only Rocket and Baby Groot will be released in time for the next season token update. Gamora's release PvE should hit at the end of the next season, but her release PvP will likely be the first one in the next season and she will miss the window by a narrow margin (just like Star-Lord does this time).
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Punisher5784 Interesting way to track it.  I find myself opening outside of just need for the current 12 though.  For example after the Thanos boss event finishes I will have a 5/3/3 Nova with an extra red.  I plan to mark him as a bonus cover and open some hoping for a bonus cover.  If I get down to a point where I only have 240 CP left and haven't gotten any useful Novas I'll probably buy the 2 covers with CP and champ him.  I'm hoping sometime in that 2 week window before the red expires I can get at least 1 more useful Nova.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Why is this a poll?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **There is a list in the Tips and Guides section located here. Closing this thread as the question has been answered.**
This discussion has been closed.