Theme decks!

Options
THEMAGICkMAN
THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
edited April 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So one of the theme decks is one that I built (J2 beginner), and I thought it was awesome to see my deck in game there! It was so cool! But I was a little sad my name wasn't attached to it. I know that it will be sometime in the future ( @Brigby would you mind confirming that for me - to be sure) but that's not the topic of this post. Do any of you have theme decks that you built for the deck building challenge in the game currently? Post here so you have some recognition! You're famous! Woo! 

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Theme decks just get in the way. That's all they do.

Oh, I suppose they also give a few mana jewels to the toxic elite who already have too many good cards. So that's a little bonus for me.
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nothing I made got in there, but while we're on the topic what happened to the Expert and Master decks for all non-KLD/AER planeswalkers?
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Magog said:
    Nothing I made got in there, but while we're on the topic what happened to the Expert and Master decks for all non-KLD/AER planeswalkers?
    I wondered the same thing yesterday, but someone pointed out to me that they are still in the works. This was apparently announced back around the time they started telling us that this update was coming.
  • EDHdad
    EDHdad Posts: 609 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm hopeful that there's some purpose to them, other than "look at all these cards you don't have".

In the future, maybe there will be events where we play just with the Master Decks, and people who don't have all the cards can still play (possibly by paying an entry fee of some kind).  Also I'd like to see some sort of product which contains only cards that you don't have from the Master Decks.  This is something that would be worth spending cash / crystals / purple things on.
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Matthew said:
    Magog said:
    I wondered the same thing yesterday, but someone pointed out to me that they are still in the works. This was apparently announced back around the time they started telling us that this update was coming.
    Cheers, good to know that they're still in the works.