Question about Thanos obviously tokens

Wolarsen
Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
if I save "Volune 2 obviously" tokens, will it take 4* from current vault pool (wasp through Iron Fist) or will they change as chars get vaulted?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I Believe the pull rates are based on the current token pool, so if you save the tokens until next weekend you should be able to get Cloak and Dagger from them.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    I dont think they will change
  • Quebbster

If you want a chance to get Cloak and Dagger there's probably no harm in hanging on to the tokens. If the pool updates, great, and if not you are no worse off than you would have been had you opened immediately.

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still have 2 of the bags of tricks tokens and I'm wondering the same thing. Don't want to pull them yet since I don't have the ISO to champion hawkeye if I do end up getting another cover. 
  • Quebbster
    Pongie said:
    I still have 2 of the bags of tricks tokens and I'm wondering the same thing. Don't want to pull them yet since I don't have the ISO to champion hawkeye if I do end up getting another cover. 

Can't you see what is being offered in the tokens by clicking the Info button? That should show you if they include Peggy Carter or Iron Fist.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster said:
    Pongie said:

Can't you see what is being offered in the tokens by clicking the Info button? That should show you if they include Peggy Carter or Iron Fist.
    Pretty sure the "?" disappears post event, I had some BoT tokens hanging around and pretty sure it was gone when I looked.
  • Quebbster
    OK, I never hang on to tokens so I wouldn't know. The Starlord shop should be open until after the season shift, so it should be possible to check before opening.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    you need brigby to ask this question.  But I have a suspicion that the 4* you saw in the vault can now be replaced by any 4* character.  I.e. the benefit of the vault was you knew what color cover your getting.

but once the vault goes away and its replaced by a odds table.  You have no guarantees of getting a yellow clagger.  just as likely to be black or pink.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Philly79 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Pongie said:

Pretty sure the "?" disappears post event, I had some BoT tokens hanging around and pretty sure it was gone when I looked.
    Yup. It's gone
  • Quebbster
    Tokens updated. I have Cloak and Dagger in my saved Volume 2 tokens now. Good to know next time.