is there a fix rate levels go up

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,407 Chairperson of the Boards
if i got  like 10 or so  5 stars at  255  and then start champ  4 stars to 270.. how high should i expect my levels to go up..anyone know 

also is ant man worth being my first 4 star champ

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    220 something is the top level that your high levels will go to no matter the number of 4 stars that you have champed.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy said:
    220 something is the top level that your high levels will go to no matter the number of 4 stars that you have champed.
    Not true....I have only 4's champed.  Never leveled one 5 yet.  PVE can hit low 300's for me.  I have about 25 champed 4's.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards

also is ant man worth being my first 4 star champ
    Only if you have the cover to add / not waste.  If not, join the hordes leveling C4rol, Medusa, Blade, C4ge.  Wasp if possible before she leaves tokens.  Those characters are all better than Ant-Man, esp in PVP.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    And yes, Ant Man is a really good 4*, especially when boosted. Currently 18 blue will do 25,000 damage to a single character. His yellow and purple do awesome chip damage if they're left to run rampant.

Just a shame it's going to be harder to get covers for him.
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    And yes, Ant Man is a really good 4*, especially when boosted. Currently 18 blue will do 25,000 damage to a single character. His yellow and purple do awesome chip damage if they're left to run rampant.

Just a shame it's going to be harder to get covers for him.
    To be fair, alot of 4s can do 20k+ damage if you give them 18 ap. And they don't necessarily need conditions to do it.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,407 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    so guessing about  40 levels up... i think im getting  280 to 300 now

also i just   Champ my RED HULK...so i wonder what   2      270s would do     inStead of having a ton of  255s
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    smkspy said:
    Not true....I have only 4's champed.  Never leveled one 5 yet.  PVE can hit low 300's for me.  I have about 25 champed 4's.

Yeah, mobile typing error on my part. I meant 320s, but still once you have a few champed 4s that number doesn't rise no matter the number.