XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
My God, it's full of Star Lords

* Patch 125 
* Thanos Boss Event
* New Star lords and guardians 

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - I think these dramatic readings get edited out of the real version of the show
    - Melon Head is top shelf and even souped up Mrs. Nachos didn't stand a chance
    - Tomorrow's Hot Scott against Hulkbuster should be no concern, neither
    - hashtag Oasis stinks
    - Craig's cheese aversion made me sad that he probably doesn't eat pizza either
    - I like all the fancy things the Infinity Gems can do, looking forward to this event
    - 'I recognize her dopeness' cracked me up
    - If only there was a belt that harnessed the all the powers of Foreigner
    - Now, I want Ian's birthday dinner!
    - I just checked and that Old Man Logan cover in daily resupply is exactly three years to the day
    - I think the MPQ sub Red Edit may be the most civil on all the internets
    - ANY cover? It's have to be a red OML for my current 5/5/0
    - To keep thematic with other Marvel video games, let's get some Capcom characters in MPQ, namely Mega Man
    - Hey! Medusa is top notch, definitely a top three four star, right behind Melon Head and fill in your favorite here
    - My vine is two four star Luke Cages, one of which expires in four days
    - my reward of the week was a black Norman Osborn I got from cashing in CP trying to get four star Carol champed, which I did as well
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Please tell me that Craig calls it the Sid the Kid Edition...
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --I wasn't even able to find the special Doritos bag on Amazon until Sunday evening and it's listed as unavailable. Boo.
    --"Come and Get Me" was indeed 'dope' in many ways. The mechanics of the new boss-version of Thanos was interesting and fun. This is the first alliance-based event where my alliance made full progression so that's cool. I received both of the new version of Star-Lord so I again have all of the MPQ characters. It does seem that the best way to beat Thanos was to bring a rainbow team, match the blue Infinity Gem tile early, and then spam him to death with whichever power I suddenly had 30AP for.
    --I like the powers for the versions of Star-Lord but I don't see myself likely to choose the 3-star version over the 4-star (and I'll never have the 5-star cover'd well enough for him to be a viable choice).
    --Speaking of Star-Lord, the "I Have a Plan" PVE was a nice surprise. I knocked that out quickly for some nice rewards. Thanks, D3.
    --Gwenpool is my newest 4-star Champion. Wow, she does a lot of damage.
    --I spent 2500HP in the Heroes for Hire store and bought my 13th cover for Elektra. I'm not in a hurry to Champion her, though. Her Crash of the Titans is a long way off.
    --I'm glad to hear that someone has taken the time to write a post about various positive things that have happened in the game. I was only last week thinking of writing something like that myself (although I'd be posting it on Facebook, not Reddit). I grow so tired of the negativity.
    --"Any one cover?" I look'd at my roster and honestly it would be a black 5-star Thanos cover at this point. Mine is at 0/1/3 and I really feel like he isn't that useable without a black cover, too.
    --What other franchise would I want in Puzzle Quest? Obvious, DC.
    --"Watchmen" has always been owned by DC, Ray.
    --Other than 2-stars waiting to be re-Champion'd, my dying on the vine is a green 4-star Blade that my final Volume 2, Obviously token gave me. My Blade is 3/5/4.
    --Gratz on 13 covers for Medusa, Ray!
    --The first 5-star Featured Character of the Week is next week? Wow.
    --It's been a few months since I asked so I'll ask again: when are you going to go back of do Featured Character of the Week for the newer 3-stars (Doctor Strange, Thanos, Hawkeye, and now Star-Lord)?
    --Thanks, guys.