Deadpools daily quests Extreme node

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
Does anybody think that the Extreme node should offer other prizes after u beat it... if so, what would u want to see on day 2,3,4,5? 

My suggestions
day 2...10 health packs
day 3...2500 iso
day 4...1000 HP
day 5...classic 4* cover 

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Good idea in theory.  Having said that, the reason why the node stays in place for 5 days is to give people more time to try and beat it (especially with undercovered 4*s), without having to splash out huge amounts on Health Packs.  So if someone doesn't beat it Day 1, I'd imagine the coding to switch rewards over per day might get a bit complex.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    morph3us said:
    Good idea in theory.  Having said that, the reason why the node stays in place for 5 days is to give people more time to try and beat it (especially with undercovered 4*s), without having to splash out huge amounts on Health Packs.  So if someone doesn't beat it Day 1, I'd imagine the coding to switch rewards over per day might get a bit complex.

They could simply give the node 0/5 rewards but it closes after you complete it each day. Therefore if I beat it day 1 I get the LT, node closes. The next day I beat it for Iso (reward 2), node closes. If I cannot beat it the first day, but best it the third day I earn the LT, node closes and I only have a chance for rewards 2 and 3 the next two days.
    I like it.  Won't happen but I like it.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's been several suggestions about how to tweak some of the DDQ rewards to get some higher end rewards, but this is the first time I've seen a suggestion like this. I like it.

On those cycles I actually can beat the Crash, it does feel like a bit of a waste to just have the node sitting there locked for the next four days. This would be a good fix for that. 
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    DarthDeVo said:
    There's been several suggestions about how to tweak some of the DDQ rewards to get some higher end rewards, but this is the first time I've seen a suggestion like this. I like it.

On those cycles I actually can beat the Crash, it does feel like a bit of a waste to just have the node sitting there locked for the next four days. This would be a good fix for that. 
    Feel free to "like" it! Lol
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Darknes21, already did! 
  • DeltaAlpha75
    DeltaAlpha75 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Giving a free 4* classic cover will just increase the gap between ppl that can beat it and ppl that can't. while i personally would like it for progress i think its way too much.

Also, i like the relaxed aspect of it currently. It rewards ppl that can beat it equally, as long as they log in once every 5 days.