Civil War Gang recruiting [20/20]

bones
bones Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
edited February 2018 in MPQ Alliances
2/14 Update: 0 spot(s) open

Easy-going casual alliance with no daily/social requirements besides trying your best in the alliance events. Just give us a heads-up in chat if you're taking a break (>5 days) so we don't think you've quit. If you're at least 3->4 transition, please apply in-game (alliance is private) or send me a PM!  

We've hit max progression in all the single-sided alliance events, and usually finish Rd8/Rd6+ of the Civil War sides (see http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/33440/1-spot-free-all-merc-alliance-events-civil-war-gang for previous results).

Tagged:

Comments

• bones
    We have 1 spot free now for the upcoming second Sinister 6 event. Shoot me a pm or apply in-game.
  • bones
    Looking for 2 more folks to replace a couple of players. 
    Finished Sinister Six I and II with lots of time to spare. 
  • Gambit2365
    Gambit2365 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I'm interested in leaving the group I'm with (xclan prime)to be in a group that is relaxed but plays everyday. I play the story events most. I don't play PvP unless I have the time. I get my 100 points in PvP and I'm done most of the time. I came across your post and I hope I can join. 
  • bones
    2 spots open after another successful event. PM me or join in-game. 
  • Msemenzin
    Msemenzin Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hey bones, need one more? I have a pretty solid roster, lots of champed 4*. Play every day and hit progression almost every time. Only misses are when I don't have more than one of the required
  • bones
    One spot open after finishing apocalypse one day early. 
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    I’m interested. Player name Young EFX
    i play everyday, entered 4* land early August and now have 13 champed. I’ve also been hoarding CP(1025) for Christmas, so I’m sure I’ll have more 4* stars champed. PVE and PVP all day.
    Roster:
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Young-EFX/
  • bones
    1 spot open again
  • bones
    edited February 2018
    1 spot open