(1 Spot Free) All Merc Alliance Events - CIVIL WAR GANG

Options
emaker27
emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ Alliances
Update: 1 Spot Free (PM Me if you can't apply in game so I can free the spot).

I originally started this alliance for strong rosters to come together for alliance events. We've beaten Rd 8 of Galactus Hungers for each run except that buggy first one. If you have a maxed 3 star or higher roster, please apply or shoot me a pm!

Alliance: Civil War Gang
Result for first run:
    - Beat Team IM Rd 8 and Team Cap Rd 6 -
https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=33440&p=519285#p519285

Second run:
Beat IM Rd 8 and Team Cap Rd 6

Alliance: Civil War Gang

Getting together a group of people strictly for beating Rd 8 of Iron Man Civil War, both runs.

Requirements:
1. Roster with at least many championed 3*s and most 4*s.
2. Ability to get the max individual progression reward in Civil War.

For Galactus, I did the same thing in the Galactus War alliance. We made it to Rd 8 for the buggy first run, and beat Rd 8 for the second run. A lot of us switched from this alliance to play hardcore for the new event.

Other Info:
For faster response, I'm on Line as emaker27. Or just apply in game if your roster is strong enough. And we only use in game chat to keep things simple for everyone.
Galactus Run 2's rules look much better so with the group assembled, we should be able to beat round 8. (Beat round 7 last run)

I had to kick an inactive (for 2 days) player, so if you haven't started the event yet, and have a strong roster (preferably with 4* Cyclops but exceptions can be made) please reach out. Line is the immediate way to do so, but i monitor pm's here also.

Yes, Galactus run 1 had its flaws. Despite that, there are a group of us determined to beat round 8 for run 2. Our discovered strategies lead us to beat round 7 for run 1. I dare not discuss it publicly, but you'll be in the know if you join.

Looking for people willing and capable of scoring 1 million points at least.

Just apply to Galactus War and/or contact me through PM or on Line (emaker27). We only use in game chat to be as requirement free as possible. I filled out the alliance with public people just for the daily rewards, so if we're technically full I'll clear a spot.

Original post:
There still seems to be a demand for another merc group to band together for Galactus. I started one up and am looking for established vets to join just for this event. Send me a PM and if you are missing any essentials. Or just feel free to apply if your roster makes the cut.

Essentials: Human Torch (Classic), Iron Fist, Jean Grey, Kamala Khan, Black Widow (Any), Captain Marvel (Any) Spider-Man (Any), Wolverine (Any)

Alliance: Galactus War

Comments

• emaker27
    Options
    After an hour and a half we officially have 5 members with 2 more waiting to join. We all have strong 3* and/or 4* rosters. I'd expect to be full in a few hours.
  • emaker27
    Options
    9 openings left!
  • emaker27
    Options
    6 spots left.
  • emaker27
    Options
    Just 3 spots left. Get in while you can!
  • emaker27
    Options
    Proof that legendary can be hit:
    1TgKnZU.jpg
  • emaker27
    Options
    3 spots left to fill. You could join now or just reserve your spot waiting list style. All other Non-Galactus events are optional because none of us wanted to get burned out.

The alliance is at capacity due to a handful of public randoms, so let me know and I'll clear room
  • orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was in an Alliance that finished all 8 Rounds of Galactus in the previous event. I was mercing for my old Alliance, Care Bare Stare, while a member was on vacation.

I have a good roster and play hard (finished at 1.16 Million).

Let me know if you are interested and I'll jump in.
  • emaker27
    Options
    orionpeace is in. Welcome!

That leaves 2 more spots.
  • emaker27
    Options
    Run 2 is starting soon. So if you are committed to beating round 8 and have the roster to do so, come and join us!
  • emaker27
    Options
    1 spot left!
  • I'm interested.

Almost full roster, 3* all covered and working on 4* also got an epic.

Let down by alliance last round, I earned as much as next 3 players combined - ready willing and able to hit galactus.

Regular top 100 finisher in pve and pvp
  • emaker27
    Options
    Kihehe2 wrote:
    I'm interested.

Let down by alliance last round, I earned as much as next 3 players combined - ready willing and able to hit galactus.

Go ahead and apply!

And with that, we are at full strength. Thanks everyone.
  • emaker27 wrote:
    Kihehe2 wrote:
    I'm interested.

Go ahead and apply!

And with that, we are at full strength. Thanks everyone.

Says alliance full? Can you open a slot for me? Referring to "Galactus War" alliance - please let me know if different
  • Josh7291
    Josh7291 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was hoping to get in as well I play everyday and will hit this event hard. I won't let my alliance down.
  • emaker27
    Options
    Two people hadn't started Galactus as of this post. We are in round 5 with 18 people. Looking for 2 to come in and grind to beat round 8.
  • emaker27
    Options
    Back to full. Thanks for the interest!
  • emaker27
    Options
    Spots open for Civil War. Get 'em while they last.
  • Ghostwolf7
    Ghostwolf7 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi!
    Me and my girlfriend would like to join, we both play a lot of MPQ with solid rosters.

We like our current alliance, but a lot of people are on breaks and we want to aim high for this event!

We want to break that round 8 for that 5 star.png Iron Man!

Feel free to look us up and get back to us soon icon_e_smile.gif

Current alliance:
    Hot Shotz

IGN for me:
    Ghostwolf7

IGN for gf:
    ChubbyBear

P.S
    We are a package deal! icon_e_wink.gif
  • emaker27
    Options
    Ghostwolf7 wrote:
    Hi!
    Me and my girlfriend would like to join, we both play a lot of MPQ with solid rosters.

P.S
    We are a package deal! icon_e_wink.gif

ChubbyBear's roster is right on the borderline of being able to handle Boss Cap, and Prof X may be almost required to do so. If it's a package then not at this time. But good luck finding the right fit!
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My ign is Coppertouret in "The Good Stuff" Alliance currently. I'm a semi retired vet from day one and mostly play casually. I've rostered every character except a couple 5s and quake(for some reason) and typically put up 1.5x+ pve progression. During the last two galactus runs, I only lost to galactus once, but didn't have the alliance to back my run past round 6. I'm looking for a strong civil war group, and have all the required characters and roster strength (plus a bit of necessary whaling for health if needed) and am currently just under top progression for hulk event. I'm in a lax bracket due to my casual play prior to big events, so I'm not having to push very hard to stay in top 10, but am capable of producing well over progression.

I appreciate your consideration,

Coppertouret.