Comments

• emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My ign is Coppertouret
    <snip>
    I appreciate your consideration,

Replied in a PM.

And we're full for the first run, but depending on circumstances there may be openings for the second run of Civil War.
  • Cartoon Face
    Cartoon Face Posts: 103
    Options
    We are looking for someone to join the alliance for the Civil War PvE event. We will be going team Iron Man and pushing for max progressions and that precious 5* cover. We have successfully got max progressions in both Galactus events and hope to draw some interest in to this one. Please pm me if interested. This is a temp spot with prospect of full time if wanted. We are primarily a top 100 PVP alliance; but we do give 100% for these kinds of PvE events.

Pm me on here or my line ID is - Cartoonfacempq
  • Pollozz
    Pollozz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    If u still have spots open I am interested, used to be on KA stars but got burn out, decide to take a break, but a hardcore pve player when required. Current guild Power Crowd, username: Pollozz.
    Ill be checking constantly this thread for the next couple of hours if someone needs my services. Just looking for a guild that goes for big prize, thks ahead
  • emaker27
    Options
    Results for "Civil War Gang" during the Civil War event.

Team Iron Man - Beat Rd 8:
    C6yuSR7.jpg

Team Cap - Reached Rd 7:
    c8ni7vy.jpg
  • emaker27
    Options
    We have one opening for the second run of Civil War.
  • emaker27
    Options
    And just like that, we're back to full. Thanks for the interest!
  • emaker27
    Options
    Looking for 4 new members for the December 22 Galactus Hungers alliance event!