"Come here to talk about any game related topics."

Options
broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
The quote in my title is posted at the top of General Discussion.  If that's not the case anymore, which it seems to be with the aggressive moving of topics lately, I propose it should be edited to match whatever the mods/admins want to happen.  

Not trying to be snarky, just pointing out that this statement does not line up with the currently enforced policy.

Comments

• badsaj
    badsaj Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Based on Mod comments over the past several days, this will probably be revised to say" Come here to talk about any game related topics ... that aren't specifically covered by other subforums".
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    badsaj said:
    Based on Mod comments over the past several days, this will probably be revised to say" Come here to talk about any game related topics ... that aren't specifically covered by other subforums".
    And then people will probably just post here anyway.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm not disagreeing with you but it's a change we'll have to adjust to.. just like the new forum itself. 
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or the mod(s) can stop being so heavy-handed.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's kind of a pain that some of the new announcements don't show up in the general discussion page. So I need to go to general discussion, but then I also need to keep checking the announcements page as well. Twice the effort, half the fun.
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ive been going back and forth over to reddit and here, starting to prefer reddit