Make one of the 2* fights in DDQ open to 3*s

vinsensual
vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
Having two fights that are 2* restricted makes DDQ feel much more like a chore.  The 3* fights are open to 4* characters, so could one of the 2* fights be open to 3*s?  Third Time's a Charm already consists of 3* opponents.  This would be a quality of life bump, as the characters in the 2* tier are so limited and boring compared to the 3*. 

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    The 2* fights are a bit slow and tedious... I would be okay with adding in some 3*s as options. It would give more variety.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    The second match also has 3*s in it. Mystique was in today's, and Beast was there the other day.

I don't see the issue. The levels are low enough that 2*s can clean up easily enough. Not any random three of them, maybe, but that says more about how bad some 2*s are. (And don't hold your breath waiting for any buffs to 2s*)
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    I just use the same team for both 2* fights.  I find the biggest pain is to have to hunt through your roster to find characters.  I use Hawkeye, Aries and Captain Marvel and usually get a match five to clear the board quickly enough.
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    You are aware that for the 2* wave node, you can use your 1* :)

And I'm serious, I often do it, they are more then able to clear the 2 wave, and at least, because they have low match dmg, you have time to activate their power, the fight is more fun !

Ok, a bit longer, but fun, I even got to Ultimate Venom Black with the help of 1* Spidey web spam.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does it have a different animation? I've never actually tried that hard to see (or rostered Venom at all, actually). 

If it doesn't, I think he's even more of a disappointment than he was already, if that's possible.
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    No... Same animation :(
  • Cleonarvi
    Cleonarvi Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    It takes a minute or two, but I find Widow, Daken, and Ares clear them quickly enough. Green is your friend, pumps up Ares damage to 1 shot something and the tokens add more damage to Widows matching proc. 
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always use Storm, Hawkeye and Magneto on those nodes, collect purple for Magneto who will in turn generate a match-5 and blue for Storm, always over very quickly unless you get a really bad board.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wolverine, Original Black Widow and Daken destroy these nodes in mere seconds.. WOD 4 Life!