Subforum structure and closing discussion threads

2»

Comments

• Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Magic said:
    I think we are having a incredible case of "Perfect is the enemy of good" with the current forum restructuring. I would prefer that everybody (including community management) would focus the energy on the actual improvement of the game rather then another change that is not welcome by the player base. This update seems like a change for the sake of change. Pointless and will only lose you some devoted users. Already the move to the new forum was not great (it's much harder to read and navigate compare to the previous one). 

The moderators have asked the forum members for feedback. The general feedback was - don't hide the main announcements and discussions in the obscure forums. So the decision to hide them there seems like a logical move if you look at the logic of recent changes in the game. 

This is a forum for a game. I would like to see any reason for getting "traffic" in other subsection of it. And please don't use bullc* that it would be easier to navigate for new users. If you want it to make easier remove some subforums, merge others and moderate it correctly. 
    It feels like they have a new boss that demands that everyone shows some proof of their work. That's why we have so many weird, unnneded changes.