Vintage Heroic 10 pack season reward

DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
So I'm at the point in my season reward progression between the 5000 and 7500 point rewards. I was thinking about how much of a slog it is between the two points. 

I was also thinking about the Vintage Heroic tokens introduced last off season. Let me be perfectly clear: I'm extremely underwhelmed with the token and its dilution with 2*s. I also haven't seen any announcement that this is a permanent token meant only to be earned in off season events. 

BUT, if this token will be sticking around for the foreseeable future, how about adding in a 10 pack reward at the season's 6000 point mark, much like the regular Heroic 10 pack reward at 4000 points? It would help fill that gap between 5000 and 7500, and at least give us the slim possibility of getting vaulted characters.

You might also get people to push for that reward. I've seen a number of people comment that they hit 4000 for the 10 pack then pretty much check out. It also wouldn't hurt to have another one at 9000, because let's face it, with the 2* dilution, you're likely to get mostly 2*s anyhow. 

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    There should be more rewards in PVP season after 5000 points. It's a big slog to 7500 and then to 10000, and then for high-scoring PVP players who hit 20,000 or more per season, there are no further rewards for them. (Incidentally, I only score around 11,000 per season, but I know there are higher-scoring players than me, and I feel they deserve rewards... and I'd like something else to push for.)