Suggestion: Change to listing of rewards on Story nodes

El Satanno
El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
Once upon a time, you had to grind and grind and grind and grind to get the best rewards out of story nodes. Sometimes you'd luck out on your first shot, other times you'd end up pounding that node over a dozen times before the treasure popped out. Thank hell those dark days are behind us and we can just go straight six to get the juicy goodies.

Yet we still have to sit and wait for that little image to shuffle through all the rewards to see what's left. What in the hell for, man? While we're at it, it seems a little odd that it still says "chance to win." Unless you wipe, you're definitely going to get one of those. Many of the Story event maps are a jumbled mess besides, and playing "which node is the hard one" is an annoyance at the very least.

My suggestion is simple: Move the "Fight" button up a smidge, and lay out all six of the node rewards across the bottom. As we clear, put a green check on the ones we have won. Easy peasy. Life is improved.

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's actually a great idea. I know I always spend a few secs staring at the flashing things in confusion when I just start a sub or grind.