LINK INSIDE: Champion Reward Update for Select 3-Stars (4/21/17)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

In an effort to make the forum more organized and concise, please find the Champion Reward Update for Select 3-Stars located in the Character Discussion sub-forum here: 

http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/63653/champion-reward-update-for-select-3-stars-4-21-17

Thank you for understanding!

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed. I'm all for encouraging the livelihood of the other areas of the forums by encouraging discussion there, and being more on point in moving topics and such.

But it's counter-productive to destroy the utility of having all announcements in the same place in the process. Regardless of the status of the rest of the forum's organization, people know to come to General Discussion for news. All this change does is put an extra click between them and the content they want to see, and that's literally the opposite of "user friendly."
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    If you want all announcements in the same place, then go to the News and Announcements forum. You can locate that here.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ducky said:
    If you want all announcements in the same place, then go to the News and Announcements forum. You can locate that here.
    Yeah! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    The mildly, but not terribly, annoying thing is that clicking on the thread title in News and Announcements brings you to this one and not the one in the Characters forum.

I think I'll cope.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for updating this!!!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is the second time 3* Carol has had her reward updated to the new awesome character right after I've passed that cover milestone =P

Still though, it's great to see these updated. Surprised Thanos didn't give out War Machine, tbh.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still though, it's great to see these updated. Surprised Thanos didn't give out War Machine, tbh.
    Quicksilver already gives WM covers, though I never really understood the connection.

I think they're trying to move away from doubling up on characters giving out covers. I think it's down to just Patch and Colossus giving X-Force Wolvie and Daken and Ragnarok giving X-23.

What's problematic is the fact that at least Coulson, Riri, Agent Venom and Cloak and Dagger still aren't assigned to anyone, and they aren't likely to slow down releasing 4*s anytime soon. 
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker

Saved you a click:

Blade now gives Blade (B/R/G)

Captain Marvel now gives Captain Marvel (B/Y/G)

Iron Fist now gives Iron Fist (Bu/Bk/G)

Kamala now gives Medusa (P/R/Y)

Psylocke now gives Peggy (Y/R/B)

Shulk now gives Gwenpool (B/G/P)

Thanos now gives Spider-Woman (P/B/R)

Vision now gives Wasp (Y/Bu/Bk)

Grocket now gives Baby Groot (White/Pink/Light Urple)

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Please leave all replies to the Champion Reward Updates in the appropriate discussion thread over in Character Discussion. Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.