No help = No login = No save = No transfer to new device

Tuxredux
Tuxredux Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
My game will not log into Facebook and save which would allow me to transfer my game to my new device.
I've even tried creating a new FB account and it is seems the game still won't save. The game is linked
to this new account (I can view this on my computer) but will not save. (Personal Opinion Here) I also believe that
companies that don't have an actual help line or online chat aren't all that interested in helping you, its more like helping you help yourself (as they will only point you in a direction and don't actually do anything for you other than that), plus dealing with issues such as these take WAY too long to resolve (all we want to do is game not fiddle) through email,(there are better/faster ways listed here). I would still VERY much appreciate any and all help provided but only from those who have experienced this EXACT issue to comment please.
Thank You for your time and comments !

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Tuxredux For all issues that involve accessing your account, please reach out to our Customer Support team for assistance. These forums are public and there will be information that will be required that is better off keeping in a private message than as a public response.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can use the following the link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
This discussion has been closed.