Explain why C4ge is good

Options
2»

Comments

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4Blade works very well with Cage you let everybody sit behind his defense tiles, spam Cages yellow when you can.  I like paring Wasp with Cage as well but then you have to choose who gets the yellow if Blade is in the mix that choice is not always as painful.  I really want to try 4Fist with  Cage and 4Blade I just do not have enough levels in Fist to do that.
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    If you use Wasp and Carol Danvers with Cage you can easily have 2k damage strike tiles. You can take out anybody with 10k plus health in one turn. Wasp to convert for offense or even defense if needed, and Carol can strengthen each turn with Wasp blue.
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This. 

I'm trying other teams with Carol, but the spamming of tiles that Cage brings on makes it easy to run the following:
    a. Cage creates a couple of protect tiles.
    b. Wasp converts them to strikes.
    c. Cage creates more protect tiles.
    d. Wasp gets to 6 blue, Carol boosts a bunch of tiles every turn
    e. Win. After a short time, I'm doing 10K+ of just match damage each turn.

And that doesn't even consider using Carol Black, Cage Red or any of the yellows other than Wasp's first conversion,. I generally don't like running teams with that much overlap (no purple, no active green or blue). but it just doesn't matter. Admittedly, this works better with goons, but it seems to be pretty effective against tile movers as well.