App still sending event notifications despite them being turned off

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
Android 6.0, Galaxy S6. I only have notifications for daily resupply turned on, all others are off. I've turned the event notifications on and off, but I'm still getting notifications for every new pvp event, for some reason - not even for pve. How do I turn these off?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Akari Can you submit a screenshot of the notifications you currently have turned on and off? Additionally, do you happen to be playing on two devices? If so, can you do me a favor and check that second device to see if the notifications are turned on over there? 
  • Akari
    Tombstone said:
    @Akari Can you submit a screenshot of the notifications you currently have turned on and off? Additionally, do you happen to be playing on two devices? If so, can you do me a favor and check that second device to see if the notifications are turned on over there? 
    I don't play on 2 devices. This is what I currently have. I'm also not sure I get the pvp notification every time - I know I got it for Blade, but I can't remember if I got it for Spidey or not. Either way, it's already started so I can't show you that until the next one starts.

• Akari
    Tombstone said:
    Here's the notification for the Thanos PvP! I haven't changed anything from the previous screenshot, it's still all off.