Last Week's Crash(and the countdown bug)

zaku
zaku Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
Call me a sore loser, but I'm wondering if anything will be done about last week's matchup. I feel slightly cheated by the whole countdown bug thing. Then again, I suppose they'd also have to do something about other events that suffered from unfair matches due to countdown tile damage. 
I did send in a ticket to CS. They told me to post here 

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    But clearly not in General discussion. Lol. This is one of the longest lasting bugs. I actually treat it as a feature and use it extensively in my team composition. Speeds up the Pve a lot. Try this approach and enjoy it. 

Side note - there is no way to win every crash without covered 4*. Accept the fact and move on. Eventually you will win them all.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @zaku

I posted about this in the Bugs & Technical Issues section, but the countdown bug should be fixed in R125
  • zaku
    zaku Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Magic said:
    But clearly not in General discussion. Lol. This is one of the longest lasting bugs. I actually treat it as a feature and use it extensively in my team composition. Speeds up the Pve a lot. Try this approach and enjoy it. 

Side note - there is no way to win every crash without covered 4*. Accept the fact and move on. Eventually you will win them all.
    I am. Makes the Blade pvp pretty quick, especially with Starlord. But I certainly don't like when it's used against me lol

Yes, I am aware I can't win em all. I don't expect to either. But I do genuinely feel the issue hampered me from winning. In the end, I guess therems other stuff to be more annoyed with

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't look at it like a bug, even though it is. I just look at it as the way the game works now... until it doesn't anymore.

Same way I treated the 2* BW bug and the Juggernaut bug. The change goes both ways, so I don't really care.

The start of a match crash thing... THAT'S a bug, because it only penalizes the player. 
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:
    @zaku

I posted about this in the Bugs & Technical Issues section, but the countdown bug should be fixed in R125
    Is the "should" part your personal evaluation of the incoming fix?  You unequivocally said in the bug's initial complaint thread that this was "fixed in r123."  I know you're telling us what the devs tell you, so that's why I'm asking about you including "should."