Do something with the Prologue.

Can you get rid of the Prologue tab of the game? Better yet, can you unlock the missions at least so there is a point of having it in the game? I'm on day 1240 so those missions have been locked for years already. It is simply taking up space.
Maybe unlock them each season?
Maybe make the enemies in the nodes random?
New story?
Something?

Comments

• ejm04
    ejm04 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    I'm on day 83, and even in the ~2 months since it's been finished for me, I've been thinking that it should evolve or go away.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It could certainly be hidden once every mission in it is locked and all the prizes have been claimed. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love it to turn into a thing that scales to your currently selected team. So you could test combinations or tactics.

Sort of a sandbox mode to let you experiment that gives you no rewards but also your play in it would not affect your characters health after the match. 

So you cannot use it to heal up with true healers but it also would not cost you any healthpacks. Your characters would enter every match in the prologue at full health. 

But if they are downed in your story or versus they would still need a healthpacks or the appropriate wait to use them again in normal modes.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am too scared to finish it, because I'll be super sad with an entire tab of locked missions. I think it should unlock every few months, so people can do it again.

And then later on, they should figure out something fun to do with it.
  • Jpmars
    Jpmars Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    tiomono said:
    I would love it to turn into a thing that scales to your currently selected team. So you could test combinations or tactics.

Sort of a sandbox mode to let you experiment that gives you no rewards but also your play in it would not affect your characters health after the match. 

So you cannot use it to heal up with true healers but it also would not cost you any healthpacks. Your characters would enter every match in the prologue at full health. 

But if they are downed in your story or versus they would still need a healthpacks or the appropriate wait to use them again in normal modes.
    This. Just this would be awesome.
  • nickaraxnos
    nickaraxnos Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Make it resetable for some hp every week and give random rewards. Iso, hp, cp, 2* and 3* covers etc
  • Jesus Jones
    Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Jpmars said:
    tiomono said:

This. Just this would be awesome.

I think this is worth a look!
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    This is one of those topics that comes up every month. A huge waste of a game resource that was pretty much the very thing used to hook us on the game. 

They won't do anything with it, and that is a real shame when it could be used for so many things once completed the first time.