The Kingpin poll.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
...because why?

The Kingpin poll. 55 votes

I would hate a Kingpin strip-tease loading screen in MPQ. I would never approve this decision!
21% 12 votes
I would very much like a Kingpin strip-tease loading screen, because...
78% 43 votes

Comments

• Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Huh? Is this an inside joke that went over my head?
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Jarvind said:
    There are plenty of ladies in the game who are either clad very scantily or apparently vacuum-sealed into their uniforms. It's only fair there should be a similar display of enticing dudeflesh. And I think we can all agree that Kingpin represents peak male physique.
    Mountain peak maybe.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind said:
    There are plenty of ladies in the game who are either clad very scantily or apparently vacuum-sealed into their uniforms. It's only fair there should be a similar display of enticing dudeflesh. And I think we can all agree that Kingpin represents peak male physique.
    We need more men in tight pants, to show off their bulges. Need more wild and crazy guys!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    We do have some great shots of Cyclops, umm, "rallying the troops", as it were. But it's not enough. I personally would be totally down for Kingpin to shed some layers.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Who wouldn't want that, it sounds brilliant. I was going to say something about levelling the playing field, skimpy ladies attire and all, but it wouldn't be levelling anything. 
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would have no objection to clint flying across the screen once more... except that might make my commute a little awkward...
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    3* Cyclops rallying the troops and clint diving for cover would make for a very fun loading screen. Add a chulk jumping in the air with glee and all is done!
  • StreetPreacher
    StreetPreacher Posts: 54 Match Maker

Skrofa said:
    3* Cyclops rallying the troops and clint diving for cover would make for a very fun loading screen. Add a chulk jumping in the air with glee and all is done!
    Sounds like you just found your next Balance of Power team
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Only if they add 3 star Emma Frost in her "better" costume.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker

Skrofa said:
    Sounds like you just found your next Balance of Power team
    Rainbow? Check
    Synergy? Maybe...
    If I manage to champ chulk by then maybe I'll give it a whirl
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:
    Jarvind said:
    We need more men in tight pants, to show off their bulges. Need more wild and crazy guys!
     Where are the American foxes?
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    kyo28 said:

Pretty hard to throw Kingpin over anyone's head.

Because you know...

he's big.

Also, Drax's reflexes are too fast.
    ... he would catch it
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks guys for finally hitting the bottom of the barrel
    O8t432mz