Improve BH odds for LT pulls

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Opening an LT should be a magical moment, but it seems that more often than not, it leads straight to me selling a 6th cover of a 4* of which I have less than 13 covers for a mere 1000 iso (or worse yet, selling a 6th cover of a 5* with less than 13 covers for just 2000 iso).

I feel that the situation would be ameliorated if we had higher than 5% odds to win bonus heroes here. Then it wouldn't be such a den of sadness and frustration! If we actually had more than 5% choice in LTs of which 4* or 5* we actually got to win.

I don't feel we need higher odds for the other tokens because those are won and opened much more often, so there's a higher chance that you'll win something that's useful (or a lower chance that you'll win something completely useless). For example, all 1*s are useful as iso, all 2*s and 3*s are useful for my champ farm, and all 4*s are great when won from non-LT tokens (even if they are just sold for iso).

But LTs are very very hard to come by. You have to grind a lot to win 20 cp or a Latest token. So after all that hard work, it's very sad when it ends up going straight to the trash, with no bonus hero. Let's make opening LTs a happier experience!

Comments

• Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    So far the only two times I've pulled a 5* bonus hero, it's been when the initial 5* pull was an unusable 6th cover.  Those bonus heroes were extra appreciated in that situation!
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've opened dozens of latest packs and have yet to get a bonus hero of any kind