Strange Mini Vaults Question

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
Since I'm not that interested in getting more covers for Steve, KK, BP, R&G, Daken, or Pun, should I hold onto my Wand of Watoomb, Book of the Vishanti, and Orb of Agamatto tokens for the next time Strange Sights comes around or will that be pointless?

These can stockpile too, right? Or since they are different artifacts, will they just be there to unlock the store and not actually be tokens that can redeem a prize in the vault?

Apologies, if this is a dumb question.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm interested to know this too
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    I'd assume they act like any other token, but honestly I have no idea.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    All tokens stockpile. No token has ever expired. There are players that have 1 of every token from every event that can confirm this.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    All tokens stockpile. No token has ever expired. There are players that have 1 of every token from every event that can confirm this.
    One
     of my alliance buddies had hundreds of standard tokens saved up at one point, then an update hit and all those standard tokens were gone.
    He did suddenly have hundreds of Heroic tokens instead, so he didn't mind.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    One
     of my alliance buddies had hundreds of standard tokens saved up at one point, then an update hit and all those standard tokens were gone.

Best bug ever! I remember that - I had about 80 standard tokens, and they magically turned into heroics the next day. It wasn't long after I started playing the game, so it was a nice windfall to get the roster rolling.

• cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    This event has always been a vault, so no reason to think they wouldn't hang out until the next time they run it.  Try it and report back!
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    One of my alliance buddies had hundreds of standard tokens saved up at one point, then an update hit and all those standard tokens were gone.
    That's the best bug ever.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's not a strange question at all.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    True, but are these tokens that would stockpile or just "keys" since they unlock a vault?
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I remember there was some bug with the unused tokens from the first run when the second run started. I don't remember what though.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    @Brigby Do you know if there is an answer to this?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @cooperbigdaddy

Good question. My assumption is that they're no different from any other vault token, but I'll ask the developers just to double check.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    Thank you so much!