More reasons to use my 100+ characters

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I really like the BB, because that rewards me 2 cp per day for having every 2*, 3* and 4* in my roster. Can we please have more events like that for crazy people such as myself who have over 100 characters sitting around?

In the past, I've suggested that every time we use a new character in a day, we get a 100 iso bonus, so if you have 100 unique characters and use all of them at least once per day, you would get a 10,000 iso bonus. That would be pretty cool! Or some other similarly nice reward.

Without such a reward, I basically just use the same 5 characters each day (OML [obviously] [please don't nerf him any more LOL], Coulson, SL, Strange, IF3, Medusa and LC4). It would be great to have a real reason to use my other characters, other than the few required ones in PVE. Other than the fact that you have to use the boosted ones or get shredded by the scaling.

It's bad enough that every PVP is just me using the required character plus OML and PHX.... gets kind of boring. I'd love to use some of my 4*s in PVP, but I'd suffer massive defensive losses if I did (even worse than what I suffer now). And yeah, I'd love to use other 5*s, but I haven't won any!!!!

Comments

• Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    mpqr7 said:
    In the past, I've suggested that every time we use a new character in a day, we get a 100 iso bonus, so if you have 100 unique characters and use all of them at least once per day, you would get a 10,000 iso bonus. That would be pretty cool! Or some other similarly nice reward.
    This would be awesome.  I have every character in the game rostered, but currently in any given day I'm only using a dozen or so of them. It would make grinding out the easy nodes more interesting if I had a reason to try to use my 2*s and 3* in them for the bonus iso.

(Admittedly, I will probably click "like" on any suggestion that involves getting more iso.  o:))
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Or we could send them on mission to bring loot... have base, upgrade it to send more chars, no better missions etc.
    Suggested this years ago - nothing. Seems DEVs care only about releasing more and more covers but they dont care about how useful all these 130+ chars are (except for nerfing OML where reason was "he is being used too much :D ")
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any reason to use more characters would be great. If we could use them and not suffer for it, now that would be fantastic.