Has Anyone Else Not Gotten Their Event Rewards Today?

ExcretusMaximus
ExcretusMaximus Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
I finished second in my bracket for the first day of the Strange event and it's been an hour, yet I haven't received the reward for the sub.

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Rewards can take up to 24 hours to appear is the official rule, I think. It's likely just server lag.
  • ExcretusMaximus
    Okie dokie.

Thanks.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I seem to recall Strange Sights rewards taking longer to be sent out, possibly because of three different subs being run simultaneously.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I seem to recall Strange Sights rewards taking longer to be sent out, possibly because of three different subs being run simultaneously.
    i got mine pretty quickly and was "Top 10"........guess most people didn't play the silly doombots first
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster said:

I recall the same thing, but only with alliance rewards.
  • ExcretusMaximus
    Quebbster said:
    I guess a lot of people did the Hand level first.
  • ExcretusMaximus
    It's been eight hours and still nothing; how do I contact them if it goes the full twenty-four hours?  The support form is for mobile versions only.  Is generic e-mail what PC users are stuck with?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    It's been eight hours and still nothing; how do I contact them if it goes the full twenty-four hours?  The support form is for mobile versions only.  Is generic e-mail what PC users are stuck with?
    Yup, every ticket I submit is via e-mail.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster said:
    i got mine pretty quickly and was "Top 10"........guess most people didn't play the silly doombots first
    I do! Doombots I don't mind but I'm getting those damn Ultron Sentries out of the way early!
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Same here - I've always done the Doombots/Sentries first