VIP Duration

0zfest
0zfest Posts: 50 Match Maker
Last time I checked there was at minimum 28 days and maximum 31 days in a month.
I just renewed my VIP today, it was day 28. I then checked to see if the "new" VIP had started.
Sure enough it said it was day 1. So you say its 28 days but in reality its 27. I haven't been playing long "180 days" and am starting to notice things that REALLY bother me ... this is just 1 on a rather long list that we won't go into here.
What I would like to know is "why is this ?", Do you care ? I have spent more REAL money on this game than ANY other (consoles and games btw) and this is how you (D3) treat us ?
The ball is in your court, we are watching.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there, sounds like you're having trouble with the game having prompt you to refresh your VIP Feature on your account to early? If you're only missing Day 27 and Day 28 from your VIP Feature purchase, then I'd recommend contacting the Customer Support team and see what they can do to help you.

You made a legitimate purchase, so they should be able to help as long as you can provide them with the purchase receipts for these purchases. I would make sure to send both the purchase receipts (for this month's and last month's VIP Feature Purchase), so they can confirm everything on their end.

You should be able to contact the Customer Support team with this link: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • 0zfest
    edited April 2017
    Call me crazy but my point is this is a [nope] system. I'm not looking for anything here. I want to inform others and maybe inspire others to stand up for themselves and MAYBE the deveopers wil take notice of this and quit [nope] us ! Now do you understand what I am trying to do here ?

[Moderator edit: removed profanity. -Dayv]
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    0zfest said:
    Call me crazy but my point is this is a [nope] system. I'm not looking for anything here. I want to inform others and maybe inspire others to stand up for themselves and MAYBE the deveopers wil take notice of this and quit [nope] us ! Now do you understand what I am trying to do here ?
    There is really no need to attack Tombstone here 0zfest...
    The vip thing does last for 28 days. You can be sure of that since the rewards are actually there for you to take. THEN on day 28, as you receive your reward, renew if you want, or wait until the next day to do so...!
  • 0zfest
    What part of what I wrote did you not understand/believe ?
    Do you honestly think I am making this up ?
    What do you think I would have to gain by doing this ?
    USE YOUR HEAD MAN !
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    You obviously have nothing to gain by doing this.
    I don't think you are making this up.
    I understood perfectly what you are trying to say.

Did you understand what I was trying to say or should i break it down for you?

Let's say, March 1st you buy your first vip. On that day you get the LT for getting vip and the day 1 reward.
    March 2nd day 2 reward and so on.
    28 days, 28 rewards. Do you follow so far?

As tombstone suggested, maybe you got an early notification that your vip was about to expire (say day 26-27). If you would check your vip rewards calendar you might have been able to see that you still have a day or two more rewards. So... What do you do? 
    Don't renew vip! Wait to receive all rewards and then do so.

Simple, yes?
  • 0zfest
    my point was it doesn't last a month
    I had received the reward for the last day and renewed
    If in fact it was early if I had waited the streak would have expired = NO cp
    if the post says anything other than that I am sorry to mislead you and your friend
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    [This post is going nowhere fast.  Closing it.]

0zfest, if you have an actual problem with your VIP status, please contact customer support as previously advised.
This discussion has been closed.