Event Specific Tokens

hawkeyeguy99
hawkeyeguy99 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
I'm in the process of transitionining to 4* land and was wondering if tokens ever expire. I'm planning on hoarding iso and tokens for awhile and then going ham but since the event specific stores have a timer on them, do those tokens expire after a certain amount of time or can I save them as long as I want? Do any tokens expire at all?

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    you can save them indefinitely.  As the event reruns, they will update the token with new characters and odds.

So for example.
    1st run of black panther pvp event might have featured X,Y,Z at upgraded odds with extra drop rate for BP

2nd run of black panther pvp event generally features different X,Y,Z at upgraded odds with blah blah.

Old tokens from 1st run are automatically updated with 2nd run token odds.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    u can save token for as long as devs let us have post event page/vault.  i don't want to jynx it by saying they will always be there.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Also, tokens that are for vaults will not change for nonvault store fronts, iirc. For example: If you save all your Strange Sights main vault tokens for the next run and the next run is a new release (and thus no vault), you will not be able to spend the hoarded tokens on the nonvault storefront.