Cloak and Dagger PvP Double Jeopardy.

snlf25
snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
I'm having trouble actually expressing how brutal, painful and awful this PvP was. If you guys are going to keep giving us characters like this, if you are decent human beings, you must and will give us the ability to shut off animations.  Mother of God this was worse than Falcon! I don't understand C&D, maybe they are good, maybe they are terrible but I never want to use them again. :#

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, it was like Daken vs. Daken, only worse. I fought a couple of teams using Medusa and it got insane; I had enough. I got to 100 points and didn't go back.
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    I agree on the need for an option to shut off animations. It's not just for Cloak & Dagger, and it's not just the animations per se. It's also the power banners, the pauses after the banners appear, and the pauses after the animations finish but before the powers takes effect on the board. Countdown tiles, attack tiles, passive power animations and banners. It all adds up to make the game feel slow and tedious, when what we really want is to match tiles and use powers.
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Without counting that C&D are mostly cheap (3 purple switch) and it was infinite ability spam each turn... what a pain!!!!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    A lot of the pausing has to do with sound effects as much as graphics. Compare Storm or Doom's match damage time vs wolverine's or something. (Yes, this game has sound :smile:)

Anyone remember how long Pyro tiles used to take to go off?
  • Sabintribal
    Sabintribal Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I felt this PVP should've been nicknamed "bored to death" b/c my GOD did it take forever.