Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
This is more of a question, because I'm not sure if this is a bug or not:

Heroic Token:
1/14 chance for 4*
1/4 chance for 3*

PvP Double Jeopardy odds:
1/21 chance for Cloak and Dagger
1/4 chance for 3*

Is that a display bug or working as intended? 

As far as I'm aware CL9/10 were delayed because not enough people play CL8. Right now I qualify for CL8 with 3* champed roster, same as anyone with 4*/5* rosters. After Carol's PvE I'm permanantly dropping to CL7 in PvEs, because the current one is a nightmare, even though all I want is some hp from placement.

In PvP I'm sitting in CL7, after realising that top player in my bracket is a guy with several champed 5*, I started to wonder, whether CL6 could be a better option for me. One of the "downgrades" in reward structure is getting heroic token instead of event token at 300 points. Then I looked at the odds and it seems like in fact heroic token offers better rewards. What the hell?

CL6 doesn't give 4* cover for 900 points, but that's completely out of my reach, because of flawed (in my opinion) PvP design. With my roster I can grind up to ~650, then I'm getting targetted by people with 4* champs that beat me no prob. Appearently not only people from my CL can target me, but everyone in the same time slice which is riddiculous. 

It feels like I should drop to CL6 in PvP.
Once again, if I can play at CL8, but I get more benefits from playing CL6 and CL7, the entire reward structure seems flawed.