Cloak & Dagger Power "The Darkness Hungers" activate all powers

glars
glars Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
In the new Cloak & Dagger Versus I was playing with 5* characters that are not complete (Black Window 2 Purple and 1 Black,  but no Red Covers, and Logan 2 Black, 1 Red, no Yellow cover), but when Cloak attacked with The Darkness Hungers power to my BW 5* her yellow power showed up, so I had my BW with her 3 powers instead 2 for the rest of the battle. The same happended in another battle using Logan.

I think that when the game intent to reduce 2 levels to the characters is also activating all powers (no matter how many do you really have).

I hope it helps

Thanks!

Comments

• Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Black Bolt's yellow also adds a non-covered power.
    Not sure if both are working as intended but this does feel sort of counterintuitive
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    BB's power boost is supposed to give access to powers you don't have covers for yet, but I seriously doubt Cloak & Dagger is designed to work that way....
  • glars
    glars Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    At least in the power description (in english) there is not explanation that Darkeness Hungers activate powers that we dont have, so I think maybe is a bug or is a lack of explanation

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like it's applying "to a minimum of 1" even to Powers that would normally have 0 regardless of The Darkness Hungers.