No more mission's

Options
Yesterday I played in Mediterranean Story Event. Played all mission's 7 time's 4 maximum points. Ended game in first place, played 2day I'm in 16th place with no more mission's to play, and 16hrs left in the story event. What do I do now, Sit back and watch my score position get lower and lower. When you play that hard and sacrifice men and resources you earned that position. (My Player Rank is 65) l don't no if there's any handicapping for player's with (Elite Player Rank) It makes no sense to play hard as you can for a good position, and get bumped down, down, down with no more mission's to play to improve your score. 

Can someone explain this 2me like A 5th Grade? 

Comments

• royalflush95
    royalflush95 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If I understood correctly, you did wrong clearing all nodes at once when there was still plenty of time left. For optimal playing (getting as many points as possible), you need to play every node (except loaner nodes) four times as soon as a sub-event starts. If you do more than four clears, you'll get fewer points (if you replay a 5th time a node, you'll notice that it doesn't give as many points as before). After that, when there are left two hours or less (it depends on how fast you can grind every node down to 1 point) for the end of the sub-event, you'll have to play those nodes until they are worth 1 point or when you think is no longer profitable.
    Nodes = missions.
    Sub-event = In this case, Mediterranean is a sub-event.
  • Melovingu1
    Melovingu1 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Thxs 4 the help :-)
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    This is a perfect thread for you!! 
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/37373/a-pve-guide-for-beginners-updated-21st-april-2017/p1

You did say explain like a 5th grader!!