6 rewards on 2 day sub mission?

Kmjakob
Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
How come we dont get 12 nods [rewards] to complet when one sub mission last for 2 days? It only have 6 nod [rewards] to clear and not 12. Since it last 2 days that sub mission?

*Clarified title and added clarifications in brackets in OP - Ducky

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    It has 9 repeatable nodes and 3 one-time nodes. Not sure what you mean, buddy o.o
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    because people want to play less pve not more pve
  • Kmjakob
    I have cleared all nod on 4/6 and it last for day it dont have 12/12 on them only 6/6. And i did clear those 3 nods that was 1/1
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Kmjakob said:
    I have cleared all nod on 4/6 and it last for day it dont have 12/12 on them only 6/6. And i did clear those 3 nods that was 1/1
    They still only have 6 rewards. That's the downside of a 2 day sub. The upside is, you only have to do one clear tomorrow if you're trying to clear optimally. (Basically a day off from the PVE grind.)
  • Kmjakob
    New McG said:
    Kmjakob said:
    They still only have 6 rewards. That's the downside of a 2 day sub. The upside is, you only have to do one clear tomorrow if you're trying to clear optimally. (Basically a day off from the PVE grind.)
    I see