Thanks D3 For 3 Fun Years

Leugenesmiff
Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
I handed over control of my alliance and stopped playing MPQ about a week ago.  I'd started playing near launch and apart from a few short breaks had pretty much been playing since. I was close to reaching three years worth of days in game, maybe even past that since I was around when the daily rewards bug hit and mine stalled for 2-3 weeks.
Anyway, I just want to thank the people at D3 for allowing me to play such a fun game and giving me a way to enjoy it without ever having to spend a cent (I figure, knowing that, I'm not really going to be missed, but hey (I do feel kind of bad about that and had stated in the forums several times that if they ever offered something that actually made sense to me money to value wise I'd buy it in support, but that's besides the point now I guess)).  I don't think I'd ever played a single video game for such a long stretch.  It was tough to stop playing, too, but in the end I wanted to.  I was spending too much time every day in MPQ, time I could be spending on new experiences or more important (to me) things.  That said, I don't regret any of the time I spent playing and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you!

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great post, glad you both enjoyed the game and were self aware enough to walk away when it stopped being fun!
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
     Happy Not-Playing, and uh, er, can I haz yer stufz?  :D