Standard token, drew 3*, no bonus cover

Options
Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
Is there no longer a guaranteed bonus cover if you draw a 3* cover from a standard token?

Oh, and someone broke the forum.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey there Moon Roach, guaranteed bonus covers are indeed still a thing if you draw a 3 Star from a Standard Recruit Token. You are positive that the token you had opened with the 3 Star was indeed a Standard Recruit Token and not a Elite Recruit Token, correct? If this is indeed the case, then I strongly recommend following up with Customer Support so that they can investigate further into the issue and look into the possibility of compensating your account.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can use the following the link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The same thing happened to me yesterday; I got a Squirrel Girl with no bonus and I am 99% sure it was from a standard token. Unfortunately, I didn't have a way to confirm this, but after seeing this post I went ahead and opened a ticket.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tombstone said: be
    Hey there Moon Roach, guaranteed bonus covers are indeed still a thing if you draw a 3 Star from a Standard Recruit Token. You are positive that the token you had opened with the 3 Star was indeed a Standard Recruit Token and not a Elite Recruit Token, correct? If this is indeed the case, then I strongly recommend following up with Customer Support so that they can investigate further into the issue and look into the possibility of compensating your account.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can use the following the link to contact them: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
    You've introduced an element of doubt, I can't say with utter certainty that this is not what happened.  Ah well.

Now, if you could just fix the forum...