If we can indicate bonus heroes why not reward preference?

Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
So many iso starved mid players, new players with desperate need for HP roster slots, and vets needing CP for covers and vaults would love to weight their progression, vip and other rewards toward a direction of their choice. Does anyone agree this would fix the problem? 

Comments

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    It doesn't have to change the game's economy. You earn your favorite characters' covers; not you still need a spot on the rooster, ISO to train them and to champion them. Meanwhile, you're still getting other covers and, slowly but surly, you'll start having more and more favorites. I'd love to have Bucky maxed to champ level, but it doesn't mean I won't want to invest anything in other characters. Especially with so many new releases.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    The cover issue for bonus heroes needs to be addressed. Down right dirty for something that is so rare to keep getting your only maxed color in a character thereby prefeventing you from leveling them. 
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Yes Bonus Hero duplicates are not good. The one bonus hero 5* I have gotten was thankfully for a champ,

Tbh until a team mate mention he had received 5* Bonus Hero dupe I had never knew it was even possible.