New Pve Format

nickaraxnos
nickaraxnos Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
Although i am a competitive pve player (t5 - t10 most of the times), i can definitely say that i am not having a lot of fun with how things work at the time.

In order to maintain my position at top 10 i have to play specific times every day, using the same teams over and over again. This is stressful and it keeps me away from the time i can spend with my family.
Also its a little bit unfair for most of the players that cant do the same.

Suggestion:

Make every node playable 10 times.
For every 2 clears give a reward and raise the difficulty of it.

First 2 clears should be easy enough for people with 1* roster.

Next 2 clears easy enough for 2* rosters (the 3 one can be done with boosted 1* roster)

Next 2 clears can be done with 3* roster (the 5 one can be done with boosted 2*)

Next 2 clears for people with 4* roster (the 6 one can be cleared with boosted 3*)

Next 2 clears for 5* rosters (the 9 one with boosted 4*)

Pros:

1) Remove time anxiety
2) Awards long time players and gives a motive for transactions from one tier to another
3) Let people experiment with different heroes
4) Easier to have a normal life, you just play when you can
5) If scaling is good and matches are difficult but doable, we will use more health packs
6) Prizes depends on your rosters progression
7) People with have a motive to level up their under covered 4* and 5* (meaning more chances to buy something)

Cons:

Devs need to do a lot of work ;)

AWARDS:

First clear - random boost

Second clear - standard token

Third clear - 140 iso

Fourth clear - 250 iso

Fifth clear - 500 iso

Sixth clear - elite token

Seventh clear - 250 iso

Eighth clear - heroic token

Ninth clear -  500 iso

Final clear - 1 cp

This will also give more iso to players with big rosters who need it the most and a motive to play daily pve

OVERALL PROGRESSION REWARDS

Things can stay almost the same just with few adjustments 

In order to get the 4* character you need to do 6 clears (meaning with a 3* roster only)

The 15 cp reward comes up after 7 clears (meaning those with boosted 3* or just with a 4* roster)

PLACEMENT REWARDS

This need to change. 

Everyone who can make 10 clears (5* roster), is awarded with a specific 4* (all colors), an LT and tokens from events vault

People with 9 clears (boosted 4*) a specific 4* (2 colors) and tokens from events vault

8 clears (boosted 3* and 4*) a specific 4* (1 color) and tokens from events vault

And so on

I am pretty sure none of all this will ever happen but i had some free time and wanted to give it a try :)