Bring Back Quick Battle

THEMAGICkMAN
THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
I will miss quick battle. I did not grind for hours on end, I did not exploit the system by sniping brackets. I simply played a bit here and there, and grabbed some rares every now and then. I did not have an overabundance of runes. I did not have a difficult time getting runes. I will miss quick battle. It was fun to sit and casually grind out some runes and get a rare as a higher level player, it was fun to test my mettle vs other players and get a good amount of runes as a new player. It was exciting to see what my quick battle prizes were, and the additional packs were always great. Throughout my time playing MtGPQ Quick Battle has stayed there with me, everlasting and unchanging. I will miss quick battle. 

Bring Back Quick Battle.

Comments

• UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Or just, you know, don't take it away from us.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Or just, you know, don't take it away from us.
    Well, bit late for that. Its going away. Here's to hoping its just going on a short (very short) holiday.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    When is it going? Do we have a date?
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    next update: Week of the 16th is all the notes say @shteev.
    So very, very soon.  :'(
  • Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Grind as much as you can until then. 
    Lame move from Gr33d. Making card's difficult to get is not enough, they even see runes as source of income 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Did you write this for an essay assignment?  ;)

"Write down four reasons you will miss Quick Battle. Due Thursday." 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Hahaha no, but it was meant to sound like that. I think a lot of the community agree.