Dope artwork for Cloak & Dagger

El Satanno
El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
Amidst all the turmoil about recent changes to the game, it's nice to have a little ray of sunshine. In this case, it's the art for Cloak & Dagger. I feel like a decent portion of the recent releases have been either ho-hum or downright ugly, but Cloak & Dagger are really nice looking. Extra super props for their purple power, which has immediately become my far-and-away favorite animation. I've been firing off that power even when it doesn't help me because I like seeing it!

Demiurge, whoever the guy/girl is who was responsible for this character art, get them in charge of the rest of the squad. If it's the same person who has done others lately, slap them with the art and say "More of this! Less of that other garbage!"

Thank you.

Comments

• IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Agreed. I've been clamoring for this addition for years (literally), and they did not disappoint once they finally brought it. And to top it off, a great cover and terrific art... i just need to get me some covers now...
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Amidst all the turmoil about recent changes to the game, it's nice to have a little ray of sunshine. In this case, it's the art for Cloak & Dagger. I feel like a decent portion of the recent releases have been either ho-hum or downright ugly, but Cloak & Dagger are really nice looking. Extra super props for their purple power, which has immediately become my far-and-away favorite animation. I've been firing off that power even when it doesn't help me because I like seeing it!

Demiurge, whoever the guy/girl is who was responsible for this character art, get them in charge of the rest of the squad. If it's the same person who has done others lately, slap them with the art and say "More of this! Less of that other garbage!"

Thank you.
    Is that you, Ian?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    *Feedback is Feedback so it goes to Feedback :D *