Few questions for the devs

Histamiel
Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Vintage heroic tokens
Why include two star character at all?
Will they only be available during PvP off season?

Legendary tokens
Why not put in the latest legendary the 3 most recent five star and the 12 more recent four star and in classics the rest of the characters for those respective tier?

Heroes for Hire tokens
Why those price tags?
Why not always include a 3 star with the 4 star?

UI
What is the reason behind the removal of the green check for full clearance of a node?

Tier
Why are you still treating four star tier as premium (it is the more populated tier of the game)?
Will there be an introduction of a new tier in a foreseeable future?

SCL
Will there be an adjustment for SCL8?

Vaulting
Why not allow player the choice of the characters they want to put in the vault?

Those are just a few questions about the recent changes in the game. @Brigby , could you please pass those questions to the devs?

Comments

• Partyof5
    Partyof5 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    There is one answer to all your questions.  Hint, it involves money.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Maybe if you put an @Brigby in there, he would pass this along. I don't think you'll get any answers for us, but these are questions the community would like answers for. 

Also, when we contact customer service, and they ignore our requests, one of their stock form responses is "please visit our forum for further discussion" or something like that. But we come to the forum and still don't get answers. Maybe he could also pass along that many of us are intelligent people who would rather be told: "We are not going to share our reasoning on this with you" rather than being driven in a circle or (we feel) lied to. 

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd rather have someone tell me something I may not like to my face and let me decide how to deal with it, than leave me feeling like they don't respect me as a person enough to be honest with me.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    My favorite is that when they make a change, they say, please leave us feedback! And then when you leave them feedback within the game, you get a stock response of "thank you for your feedback. we are now deleting and ignoring it, and here's why you're wrong." Okay... ?  :/
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    GrimSkald said:
    I'm not in any way official, but I can venture a few very good guesses to a number of these questions.
    Histamiel said:
    Vintage heroic tokens
    Why include two star character at all?
    Will they only be available during PvP off season?
    a) A token with only 3 and 4 star characters is quite a bit more valuable than a normal heroic token. It would have to be distributed at a much lower rate than normal tokens.
    b) Probably, as there is no other good defining way to distribute them. I suspect that they used the off season as a test to see how people liked them, and will develop things further based on that.
    But they already are distributed at a much lower rate.