What is happening with DPD vaults??

grunth13
grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
Just like the title...what is happening?  The original date for pulling was 4/13...that's tomorrow.  Are we all going to wake up to it being gone and getting a glib reply "we told you it was going to be gone."  You guys told us it was going to be gone, I used up 150 tokens and then was told that it wasn't going to be gone, and now no news.  It would really be nice to have a plan that we can plan for vs the we vaulting all the old 4's in 3 hours and sorry for the inconvenience if your hoarding and buying plans have completely been derailed by our not so thought out whims.  Maybe then I wouldn't have a glut of 195 4 star covers dying on my qs because all my latest are max champed to 370 and a ton of my vaulted 4s are sitting at 280 to 320 levels.

Comments

• NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017

Well, this certainly goes in a lot of different directions.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    yeah...it does...my apologies...but the underlying situation is that dpd is scheduled to go away tomorrow, but we don't know if it will or not.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    grunth13 said:
    yeah...it does...my apologies...but the underlying situation is that dpd is scheduled to go away tomorrow, but we don't know if it will or not.

Uh, what?  Where was this posted?
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    It was posted then taken down. And I believe later discussed on discord that they are still investigating the future of tacos. 

I saw saw the post too but I didn't spend mind yet, still got 350/425 in each vault. Haven't seen a good vault in 6 months to spend it on yet 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. To my knowledge, any potential changes or updates to the vault have been delayed. Please wait for the official post and Message of the Day to appear for any confirmed information. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Oldboy

Based on the original draft of the article, it seems that their intention was already to provide enough time in advanced for players to decide what to do with their tokens.

Regardless, I will relay the message to the developers that the community would appreciate advanced notice of any future potential changes regarding the Deadpool's Daily vault.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    I don't pretend to know what the devs are thinking at any given time, but I would take it as given that the Taco Vault is eventually going to go the way of the dodo.  They're probably reconsidering the pull rates and rewards.  So it's probably best to start running down your Tacos over the next few weeks.

• HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    @Oldboy

Based on the original draft of the article, it seems that their intention was already to provide enough time in advanced for players to decide what to do with their tokens.

Regardless, I will relay the message to the developers that the community would appreciate advanced notice of any future potential changes regarding the Deadpool's Daily vault.
    I think since you're relaying the message it should stop at "..... any future potential changes."

Prior to screwing over the systems we as players have been so used to, I think we at least deserve to be told ahead of time.