People seeing different things in Heroes for Hire store

So, when I look at my Heroes for Hire store, I see Danny Rand, and the buttons for Hulkbuster, Medusa, War Machine, Wasp, Ghost Rider, Star-Lord, and Moon Knight.  My buddy, also on Android, sees Danny Rand and that's it.

Clearly one of us is experiencing a bug.

Comments

• waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    There are two different stores.  One is for 2500 HP with Danny, 4x 3* Characters, 4k ISO, and 1CP.  The other store is 3600HP for Danny, 4x 3*, 4x Elite, 10k ISO, and 3CP.  This 2nd store also has options for further days which can be purchased now.
  • Belarin
    Belarin Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    In our alliance, we have seen a multitude of different pages in the new HfH store. Mine is 3600 with no choices on the bottom. Highest level player is 2500 with choices. Another high level is 3600 with choices. Very confusing.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    After reading this thread on Intercepts: http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/63443/still-no-intercepts-on-ios

I decided to install MPQ on my Samsung Tab 4 tablet.

Turns out there's another difference between the OS versions.  On the 'Heroes for Hire' store, I can see all the future days at the bottom (and, presumably, buy them).

Vote for iOS equality. ;)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Heroes for Hire store has a few different variants that were selected (presumably randomly) on what appears to be a per-account basis.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Heroes for Hire store has a few different variants that were selected (presumably randomly) on what appears to be a per-account basis.
    It appears that the devs are doing A/B testing, to see which versions of the store are more successful.  It's pretty normal.