Playing against your own coalition

Options
Smash666
Smash666 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
Hi was just wondering if you could do a event where you face off against members of your own coalition. You call it  family feud or something crazy like that. It would be fun.

Comments

• AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That may be true for coalitions with many players, but how do you deal with all the smal coalitions? I could imagine there are some 1 player coalitions out there.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @AngelForge there are several thousand. However I still like the idea. An event running each week with minimal rune/crystal rewards where you play against your coalition mates would be awesome.
  • AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I generally like the idea as well. But I see some problems to have it as an event.
    But I'd really like to see the option to battle other guild members decks.
    Even if there would be no reward to it, I'd like it.

Edit: Mistakes in text.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    yeah as an event it might cause problems, as a fun little side activity it might be nice, but I feel the novelty would wear off pretty fast
  • Smash666
    Smash666 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Now you  put it like that, I can see the down side  now. If it was a friendly challenge thing like they do on clash of clans  it might work, but as you said it would get old.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why does it need to be an event? Just make it a permanent play option with no reward or leaderboard.  "Test your decks against your coalitionmates!" would be worth doing even if it didn't net you crystals or runes.
  • AresOmega
    AresOmega Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    madwren said:
    Why does it need to be an event? Just make it a permanent play option with no reward or leaderboard.  "Test your decks against your coalitionmates!" would be worth doing even if it didn't net you crystals or runes.
    Agreed. I have often wondered how well the AI plays my decks, and I would love to get feedback from coalition mates on how to improve them for the AI to play.