Simulator Top Prize Change?

cubnad
cubnad Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
I've been thinking is it time to change the top prize in simulator. It made sense before vaulting, have one of the new 4* be the top prize. However now it's so much quicker and easier to cover them should the top prize be a vaulted 4* instead.

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed.  Maybe the character most recently removed from the magic 12 to give one last chance to get them champed?
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's simply time to change the prize structure of the simulator in general. Probably 2-3 4* for CL8 should be there at this stage of the game.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    colorless cover would be a better change.  if it were another "4* cover" and u already had 5 in that color, i'd still be 1k iso
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about a 5*? Last time it was Mordo... I didn't even bother  :|
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Yeah you are completely right, I think last two simulators I didn't even bother to get to 2k, I got to 1.6k and I didn't have will power to get to the 4 covers. It is to easy now to get those covers in LTs and I don't have enough iso to champing everything, so why bother???
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    The amount of work it takes to reach 2000 pts in the simulator adds up to way more than a 4* cover when you consider all the other ways to get one in this game. I've honestly never gone after 2k because of the reward. It's more just so I can say I "completed" it. I look at the reward as a bonus, just like I look at the final reward for the whole season. It's there, and I like it, but it's not worth getting worked up over.