Team-Up Master List

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
Is there a list that shows characters and which team up you can potentially send to people or receive.  

ie.

"Patch - Green"

since the only team up you can get from him is green.

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    There's this, koala:
    http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/28918/on-patrol-a-team-up-guide-last-updated-11-29-16#latest

It's somewhat out of date, and missing some powers in parts, however (ie - 5trange blue is not listed as being sendable, only his purple).
  • killerkoala
    tyvm, just what i was looking for
  • xellessanova
    xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Hey! I used to maintain that thread but I haven't updated it in months because I don't have time to grind new character release pve and obtaining any new characters when you're hoarding cp and latest legends is pretty slow. 

So yeah it exists but I would like to formally declare that I'm not going to do any more updating on it for the next 4 months (assuming that takes me to 150 pulls on a great 10% 5* or 8-10 months to build 300 pulls on latest, or never if it turns out I lose interest permanently while I'm hoarding)... 

if someone else cares they can Edit if they're a mod or start a new thread if not. 
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Well, thank you for writing it!  I know how much effort it takes to maintain guides on the forums, and you don't get anything out of it besides upvotes, if you're lucky.  Good luck with the pulls, xellessanova!
  • killerkoala
    i'm surprised  dev's don't have posts like this to help us.