Moonknight Purple animations updated

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker

So I've recently champed Moonknight, and every time I start a round with him I check on him to see which purple power is "active" as it changes every round.

When you start the battle round it shows an animation, and well, I'm not going to memorize which animation goes to which purple power.

So, could you a add a simple letter in a moon in the background to show which purple power is working?  B=Black, G=Green, P=Purple.

Nothing complicated, just something visual so that you can see which power is working when the battle starts.

Tagged:

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    That would be helpful. You are correct that now it's just random graphics that would be a lot more helpful if they had a color or letter associated with them. Also if you're re-working the graphics, please remove the screen shake.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah but then you'd still have to remember what you get if you match a Green, Black, or Purple set. So... just check the power, I guess.
  • DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    It's not that hard.  Plague mask  is black.  Mr. knight (ski mask) is green. Moon knight (Marc Spector) is purple.

The problem I have is the animation not playing or being delayed to where i don't see who popped up.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're not that difficult to remember... seriously, its 3 powers, you'll remember them soon enough.

Weird long mask = atk tiles creation on black match
    Crescent moon on forehead = strike tiles on green match
    Moon Knight himself (he looks the same as in-game) = extra dmg on purple